LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Brilliance

A lot of flash movies make me smile, but very few make me laugh outright. The skill and attention to detail matched with the excellent writing and voice acting results in a very noteworthy movie. I nearly choked on my drink during the birthday wish scene. Bravo.

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Beautifully done

Interesting take on the Jack and the beanstalk story. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this.

Volcano Theme - Grumps Volcano Theme - Grumps

I think you pulled off the haunting quality quite well. Good job :)

Blue Night [P] Blue Night [P]

Nice and laid back

Maybe could have built up to some sort of climax, but otherwise I liked it overall. Smooth and relaxing.

ssanthodd responds:

Thanks for the feedback :) I tried adding a little fast C section but It didn't turn out as I would have liked it to.

Aeneas Flees Aeneas Flees

Beautiful work

I have spent the last 30 minutes or so perusing your submissions, and have been impressed with the depth and complexity of your compositions. I have been trying my hand at orchestral style music writing lately, and your work lets me know I've still got a ways to go! :D Thanks for your wonderful submissions.

samulis responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review them. It really means a lot to see a comment on anything. :)

Good luck with your own work... My advice is to keep on practicing, and to not be afraid to try out new chord progressions or styles... Once you start on a theme, let the music take you. You don't want to know how many unfinished pieces I have lying around because I couldn't figure out what to do or how to approach the rest of the piece. :/